2021年7月22日 星期四

I am writing my undergraduate at 63 Windermere, on the right side column. I just added some stuffs, but that is not your life, Tamang

 Do you talk to Jonathon and Brady about how you have that gun in your hands, Anna says?

They both know me.

I got some exam from Brady. He is on Facebook. He works in the real chemists those places, I think he told me the Coke factory there stuffs.

Jonathon I think his father knows about you? 

Like Hailey, has a brother, looks like Westlife ...

Well...you might have to keep searching. It looks to me its an Asian. But because you say that is Jonathon, we never met a girl saying she has a heart condition, that will beep.

Your gun b, yes. in Chinese.

You want to check that first? Tamang

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...