2021年7月22日 星期四

Eben is best I see, if you become like him, America might listen to you a bit. That much works he probably did something, behind with his business. Not all that front video showing me. I say what I say, means exactly I say.

 Life is always not fair. No. In America, you have every opportunity, if you just try to walk the path to God.

No, you all very very selfish and very very emotional. 

Very very emotional. Someone hurt you with words, someone took things from you, someone your parents this and that. You are not saying it, but I am telling you, things you have, you take care of them.

But things not yours, you try to get rid of it, so others might have it. 

You are arrive this time at Judgement Day, no one asked you to become like Eben, I say that! 

What kind of person he is, I do not know. But to arrive like him, at least to hold up a microphone and sit there talking like a normal human, with professionalism, tell me you make it that, at this End Time.

Don't argue with me, how life is all others can see you, you are suffering. 

You do not know how suffering meant in real terms, you better just never brag about it. I am telling you. 

Someone like me, knows exactly how to counter balance you, to the extreme pain and suffering you seeing yourself in 5 years, 10 years, all years, life dead. 

Someone can make that, and I can tell you, I know everything about you, you will never pass it!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...