2021年7月23日 星期五

Life pass by all the time. Every stage. I seen it all the time. I never turn back.

 You ask me high school, I already will tell you that, correct, not just UB.

I knew it high school. It was sad every separation …elementary school, I watch him, his line of arrays left.  Last seen.

Middle school I talked UFO, I memorize it probably that book…but I had some other friends towards the final. When leaving, everyone I will tell you, it’s on their face. 

I pass middle school, I look that events. I was happy in high school, bigger, practice volleyball, no more books. Those one friend, she was torn in boys among, it’s tears in her eyes, she becomes so weak, and tender. She was not like that. Between First Lady school and third lady school, there was a co-Ed, they take 33 girls. She was one of them. Too many guys. 

That day on, I never return …I seen it.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...