2021年7月23日 星期五

This city …Babaji: What?

 Had only bus. Only bus. 

My age was young so distant to school, you all take it for grant.

Middle school, high school. 

Those high school superficial go to cram school, they take bus to go to Taipei station where Vicky, Jason, Tina had a love affair games. Tina. But they were not my school, meaning there is one direction these girls no return back, I watch them leaving….my bus was on the other side towards opposite direction….I never know how.

I never did found out how…

That police station is not sentimental …I will tell them, that side bus stop, where I arrive from my home 41 right in front ? So the kids take that route towards the Taipei station was so foreign …I cannot relate, I cannot do it, I never know how. Those stop sign toward that direction was not appealing to me go pass by school. I never know how.

I never really went.

One day

Babaji: what day?

They had small metro, it was so extraordinary, I just want to jump up and down …walk around routes. Yeah, I been to they say Taipei station that route. There was something I buy bread or something …I cannot remember.

There was a kind of open big hole inside bread,  cheese. It’s speciality, 2010, I think ..I look or when I was here I looked. Small, like muffle size. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...