2021年7月23日 星期五

These judgement days things, when last day open secrets to all… …I know

 Babaji: what?

Life meant you go to aim higher in life. Maybe race different but probably it’s humanity. 

How much I did say …life what everyone will tell me it’s to let them breath a bit.

Yeah?

I was not breathing well…but I will tell you how.

Do what I tell you to do. Tell CIA you open a Youtube channel, you will do your best every text book you have at home you do on the camera, in any hour like dying tomorrow this is your savior. 

Every subject like Khan Academy, no one likes, fine. Try to suppress him, crush him down. Don’t wait until I persuade Apple slow motion my 16 years ago. Things change like instant! Organic Chemistry is still required subjects.

You do that for CIA meant, a website, a video YouTube, a mentor like Eben or get ETR or ask them if they are too expensive.

Talk normal like you have to breath.

Talk face to face to the student like I show you singing, you talk, don’t sing, what you think anything you believe life is about. That will inspires others. Old Chinese literacy, me saying, geography me saying, creative writing, me saying, website I design, me photo saying.

Do all that…if you sincere doing that, the money will come, you lay low your ego to Google or Silicon Valley, what SEO you never care I say …Sitesell or Google monopoly will control your algorithm…

You survive that… CIA check your…in the end of this life road, if it’s me, Yeth beside that kind, we will see your routes how you make a process in life that’s Precious you to you. 

Never shortcut, NEvER


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...