2021年7月18日 星期日

Khan is a leadership himself, that is none profit organization, set up. You can tutor some subjects? Help me? I can add your web traffic link now I teach Prince Harry How to Sitesell, on my site. to link back to your unique personal touch of math or chemistry or physic web, or YouTube channel? Do you know how SEO works?

 Military behind is military behind, not that important...

Its your in front of this public space, how to grab the niche before another 10 years pass. They are still using my video, I think whomever...but I just want an account back.

Those things I have to go in person and talk about it. So many things are not just sitting here, telling you about?

Khan has a speech on TED, he is an Indian, he does variety subjects, have you look at it?

What is that your link back to my site? You can hire Eben Pagan, or ETR Craig they are...about SEO.

Academic area, that's say all niche in the so known Tutor service, Kplan background, I have a State Public New York pieces of paper, and CADS lab tutor Tax ID number.

Its credible. 

I receive another piece of paper...email from Eben. I might not be able to use it for the Washington D.C Congress, it s a coach certificate ...? I need to ask him in person of one of everything he does, I cannot understand it.

You plan to take a market share on the Internet, before the boys or the guys in next 10 years?

Niches

Keyword

SEO

Link back to peers? 

I called you all for nothing?

Yeah, you want to make money, so you perfect your ideas how to do that. I told you here, in very clear language I say Prince Harry  

They are just started of using Keyword Search meant. How to look up Organic Chemistry Keywords? I thought I leave it on the Pinterest or Website here or there?

Don't you want to be part of the market share with Eben Pagan? or everyone else? What you gonna do with your life, just trying to apply things in front of you, more diligent like you could hope, wish, pray for?

Talk to your parents? yeah? 

They all need to talk to their parents. Only I got no parents here.

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...