2021年7月18日 星期日

No, they are in the meeting, one side. The other side? is the middle of that entire building, its lab area. Equipment. You want to knock that door? in NSC? Chemistry in UB, SUNY Buffalo?

 To be honest, there is a reason, 16 years we had nothing in common ...Seth says he worked in downtown body guard, for bar area. Is that where you all go anyway? No I don't drink.

There is a lot of things I don't do in the University. High heel included. Dean is way too tall for me.

But if they force me, I gonna spread rumor they induce me, I arrive their dorm, they are inside that front door on-campus housing? Dean is on the hallway, twice, Bill is behind his private room with a rap music on.

Yeah, how did I get in the front door on- campus housing?

I was induced, I didn't call, is that what you mean I found them for my class UB 105?

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...