2021年7月18日 星期日

I told you last night, there are guys arrived here, Organic Background, might not just school bound, first time they access YourFormulaSheet my YouTube Channel branding?

 You want to brand your academic achievement before MCAT?

PCAT?

We used to just start facebook. Dean, now MD told me back then to use facebook. I was not going to. My space, and Facebook were biggest that time. He told me one time or someone says..or I say no, then he says it, I become his target ever since that day?

I am telling you, why he is dead on the screen. If me and Dean didn't go back to that UB 105 class, and Ola Hira they dress up short legs on black suit....

Do you meet guys in your big Organic Chemistry Class?

Dr. T has another 16 classes to sign that Ice Skating comic books. They might be all dead, they will tell him that if the guys found out that here.

16 years...you know that is more than a decade. You look forward your college reunion?

You me reunion on this page, for Organic Chemistry? yeah, yesterday?

We didn't meet.

You just use my video for that year or every year after that? 

I have no ideas whom are my demographic audience, I have to go backend to find out. The connection is used for that. A real validation, not just Eben Pagan, or Craig Ballaynte anymore.

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...