2021年7月18日 星期日

If you really start a niche in Academic area, you will truly felt about Khan Acadmic, yeah? and Me? I am not back online yet.

 You will get a feel joining a competition, not just telling me you feeling it now?

No, I don't really think that much. Behind they ... ...

You create what you can bring your audience a valueable experience. Chemistry, Physics, Math, Literacy, I don't know what you good at to verbalize out? For your MCAT or PCAT.

This is the first year, I look at what Dean suffering saying what MCAT was?

That is different from PCAT

No he takes DAT.

You care about your friends, facebook, guys? Yeah? On my other website we talked about period.

If you keyword search "period" its entire article, the guys hate that?

I told Ola, Hira about it ...right now I don't know which TV they getting their translation to listen to, for your reunion methods, if there is an order from the Medical Board, you die you do that, or you try, without, you still die.

One of those....

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...