2021年7月30日 星期五

I want to lawsuit Ola & Totto, everything they got. Die

 Its on TV, 2020

THA

TPE

 My hand gesture, 2 0 2 0 Turn upside down, 4 different direction,

They are sisters

I want to motion a law that, in the competition arena, that related to skillful workers, to be re-considered.

=========================================

The reason they match happend, I concluded by observing some facts. It leads me to believe there are custodian, like Bob Dean, classified UFO American military officers station in Europe and have clearance. According this one word, he has said.

I elaborate by observing seeding, and "Not Let it Go", the song "Let it go" was not the actual meaning, so legally, there is no terms to support my saying. Its the other way around. Because of not letting it go, SMCH becomes a nun, that book 溜冰天使 T sign, it means SMCH and Ola meets in arena. 

I needs Ola to be dead, that is straightforward, and you just make a case.

I can write in full details, but there is no good for any reason.

To the other sides, I do not want problems. This is more than one Victoria Secret on Ola, Poland, Eastern European, adjcent 2 other polish. They do magic, in mother's line. There are researcher on papers I read, before through Google history....Mother's RNA. They have discussion about it. Its the Witch hunt. 

They are!



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...