2021年7月30日 星期五

Ola, why you want to die? no, not becuase I hear the song, I am watching outside living room. I am putting the song on, because my browser broke, I cannot access to talk to you ...at all

 Because?

You are a catholic. 

They believe going to Hell, they redemption others to Heaven ( Lovely Bone), you seize 5 Lords Reviews.

I told you, there are different type of Law of One,

Self-in

Self-out

That is why you are a very rigid, Catholics. You are religious, Ola.

You have some of that. 

Do you hear what I say about Howard Stern?

I called my doctor MD to the Boston University, says his name Howard Stern.  

Most people just like White better on TV, Ola.

Do you do the video like I say, on me Anna, you Ola Imitate, there is a color, that light rose color like SMCH? 

If you do it, you seen it? 

 

烈火如歌 

https://youtu.be/g8tX-_g-nrw


Me Anna Jao, UB 2020


Simon is a way too happy guy ...Ola.

Way over his head in his life, everything he ever wanted... Do you ever seen him talking to Susan Boyle when she first time went to film at his Syco, or whatever office? 

9:34, Ola, What do you see?

Susan Boyle, an unlikely Superstar


 

SMCH & Simon both wish others turn well ... Ola.

Like helping others to liberate that direction, wishing well. 

No, Ola, I don't have it. 

I don't think about it. My life turn to a point, I don't go more than 2 seconds of my life almost...because everything is put right in front of me. And if I go with my own plan, I don't have a plan, that is why my life didn't get anywhere, if I just tell you the Truth. 

They theorize me, how I come in here. Behind my back. Or I heard...

Its I was somewhere picking up flowers, talking squat position to shorter...not sure what happened, I seen, I become.

Here.

If no one thinks of that. I seen that frames, yes.

I do not like traveling, Ola. Not really. But I used to be .... very different. Not even sure how long, was I, used to be, really. 

We might never meet at all before this life, not at all.

You never hear SMCH saying those affinity things. If two people have no affinity between them, they be put on top of each other, they won't have sex?

Whatever she was saying all those, I dont think all that important adjective terms. 

You are in my same age group, right next to me. That is exactly what I am telling you. Not just MD records I write, Law I write, I bait you out jail, Poland I write? I went to only Ukraine Embassy. That went too far, at least, I feel obligated.

Do I ever have a wish? 

Most time all being push I think. 

Well, Just think about it. I don't really know a word to tell you. SMCH or Simon or Howard Stern might have a lot of words by seeing all that. I do not see a thing to talk about it, really. Like the movie, Ola. They are adults, much olders than us.

Do you want to gather UB or Indiana University, to go to Simon office, one by one sit down, that door entrance he comes in and talk?

Don't shake my hand, I am rukawa, with a napkin things, Simon.

You got hurt if Simon does that?


Ola, do you see all those Susan Boyle's people with Simon's people? They do by fan's numbers to buy tickets to earn, money.

That is Music Industry.

If we are on the national television....its very very very bad.

VERY bad.

They might not die out just before 2014 ....

Right now its 2021

My video made was 2018 -2019 Dec.

Do you want to tell UB 2020 and Simon some comfert words that he is losing his money, no more money for you at all? 

Ola, do you want to call your friends, whomever, your best friends

+

UB Facebook all

+Indiana Facebook all

Ready a song, like Tina always want an audition in front of Simon, in person?

I am asking you.

Burning fire? internal? why?  

no, I do not have a song. I don't sing. I told everyone long time ago. I don't sing.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...