2021年7月30日 星期五

Is Warren Buffet makes me to change my facebook? You can tell him, yours, right now, to him. I will explain...its everyone before him says that in the book, among all rumors of a lot of nick junks groups including Eben saying that Mastermind.

 When you at least readiing some books, that EVERYONE talking about in that norm? Not ALL books. But some very you could look at it, to select your own books?

Nick has a library. So you decide where to "Intern" yet?

He just happened to be in that niche called Informatics crowd, not just some are Optimistic trying to be happy groups crowd?

Warren Buffet didn't use those terms. He was just commenting things as they are.

I say there are many people doing things in so called Mentorship and their tutee. 

Meaning I migrant my facebook, to go to Eben or ETR, only selected by with reason to do that? A different facebook. I migrant my attention slowly towards that. No, I didn't tell UB. No I do not care if I say I shut it all that down. I meant it, if facebook has to ask me why? A list of the reason trying to become the reason? 

The day you become have to mingle with the business groups, not my 1900 science anymore, or MD anymore Face card, not industrialist ....

They have rules they say what books to go and read it about, NEVER try to be a face card with them, because they mean business.

I teach kingdom garden Ancient Chinese, because I fed up they are so outbound to the grass roots but junks in their every day living on my floor tiles, I have to clean it up? Called weed and grass filled up the wild, and their little mind, is on everything else, but ancient Chinese.

You know, facebook, before I close it, I understand a thing ....

I can always just talk to Facebook for my personal reason, at all. 




 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...