2021年7月16日 星期五

I think this Babaji and Indian 500 years old are acting, sound like they want me to do a thing to India, because I don't really act like I don't help...its language very remote...you look at it.

 Your own citizen. 

Are you on the national Television?

We were saying the 4 leadership and Kenshin Himura China President Xi. and North Korea.

And then.

Sigapore, and Philippine.

Where is Wallace? Hi ! 霍建華  !

Did you actually reflect to how to die? 你想清楚要怎麼死了嗎 ? 這麼多的領導者

I cannot actually get the words or images from the public. I just gonna tell you, because my side....

I only just assume. From funny thing I can ever try to wave at these empty air...我其實看不到你們的意思ˋ公民還是正常的一般人,我根據叫做空的空氣試試看想~你們好像要你們自己做事情類似

You look like might be wanting to have an indian within your zone, from overseas or within India, to actually educate kids like I did, geography or geology (Dinosour carbon date floor ground sea shell) or astronomy. Or the actual Indian Language, like Sanskrit? One of those you have an indian tradition, you wish your people or leader or whomever, try to copy what I do

Just like Timezone Africa is at Prince William side, there are French Police?

Is that what you all are saying? I cannot understand it. Its nothing in front of me. I cannot see it I cannot hear it, I cannot make a sense of it.

I keep seeing lazy, and future generation we all gonna die? This is very depressing!!!!!

okay, if you have that plan ...I understand you do think of it, not just drop everyone dead ! That is so horrible, I can ever imagine, there is no one left on this Planet trying to go to Heaven? such a depress thing from my end.

Babaji: yeah

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...