2021年7月16日 星期五

What? ~~ La La land? It is a movie, I haven't watched it yet.

 When you actually believe you have low IQ to remember things, so when others told you, you arrive to a Leader like SImon or Purna, SMCH, you are so blind to see people walk into the room and talk to you, like you earn it your title or position or your money? 

You actually believe in it?

I cannot comprehend, so i cannot comment on it. I don't reach that far, to extent to feel sympathy...I am not sure what that is. Blissful of life is to really live happily each day. That is.. none relatable, its not a comment to even, begin? you agree you have a lower IQ?

You actually agree you have a memory issues so bad, you say to God, you believe you got a call from somewhere, your money bank is yours?

oh ~ that is democracy you meant SMCH activist embargo, with a Simon Cowell to say which wing side is the Knight by Johnny in Apple?

That is....I cannot stop laughing if Apple has to keep sitting in front of me.

You don't see me mood when I writing this ....its unbelievable, to laugh, someone don't know they are so low IQ, cannot see, its blind, and believe the phone call, so they flight alone in the atlantis Ocean? they don't even know the airplane has a wind turbulance? 

Its ...a miracle!

Babaji: right

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...