2021年7月16日 星期五

Pinterest, I saw what you can do now.

 The face photo, horrible.

The Liver, colon, the below photo....is that instant? I just uploaded.

That is AI, artificial intelligent, or Meta Search those kind?

Like used to be meta search engine, beside Yahoo, Google?

Meta Search Engine, the combination of all the major search engine combine. A decade ago, has that ....now, I don't know.

It loading slow. I hate waiting people, I have no patience whatsoever. Its not click flow yet, but maybe after a week I do fine.

When I maneuver this mouse or keypad, I meant I need very high speed internet, I have zero patience to the exact how to hold that mouse, click click click things to get it done, in my liking.

I think its on your side? Not my processor, its on the internet that is not loading!

Babaji: yeah

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...