2021年7月17日 星期六

How about this, there are so many people in the seating area, like the Sponsor from Outer Space, Hunger Game. You all got parents? How you will talk to me, that Police is talking to me, not you two?

 Do you know each other?

Adam & Hailey

vs.

劉沛 & Meghan


Where is that One Taoist groups? dead yet with the Earth rotating line, I told groups to go?

You sleep where for your community college yet to be? in California.

I have not heard things. I just ask. Don't you know we migrant this one site, exactly 6 months?

I had to set up Pinterest. This is something funny when you start to participate a group of real social event on the internet. It is a lot of image flashing, and looks, a lot of people, to group together. Flashy means bright.

yeah?

so okay...optimistically...you two groups are to write letter to me, or video by Taiwan Company manager team, from Taiwan, or from China script now, or America?

Your American people want to kill you both?

That is called the public opinion counts, everywhere you go.

 Not just pretending to smile on the video to say cheese... that is exactly you do to the public.

 

Did I tell you to smile?

To cry?

how old are you?

Where is your driving liscense to say your age?

How is your parents? these photo ID is recent?

Have you drink laterly?

How is the new homey feeling you two feel away from Taiwan, better in America?

How was it so far, not that much people around like here are full crowd human, living on the street, wait I cannot see them, just by the minute to about hit me and Rockfeller , my mother?

so?

How do you decide to write me a letter, a private video, or email? I had a phone I leave the number at... Eben?

Its not about me?

Its not about you? Its about your parents?

Can you talk you don't graduate university trying to do here on my island to say prounciation is not KK methods?

Re-do that? I heard that, Adam says that.

Do you tell your both family sibling, about what I say? Describe yourself. Like... Anna so and so, Eben Pagan girl, says this...she and Eben fights over...stupid things to leash the rest of us. Sounds like a drama of its own.

That kind?

Babaji: no

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...