2021年7月17日 星期六

Its Saturday? Again these YouTuber Taiwan, from America, to pretend here. I regent here!!!! Lady. Its one Full Island.

 They are on their lawn mawn.

I have not watched. I see their Title. Like Taiwanese ABC 劉沛 and Meghan, 6 Police cars?


Its under curfew probably in America.

Do you know what is a curfew?

What is 1910 Tesla meant alcohol ? Prohibition?


Tesla Biography, Venus from X-12 you should just memory it.


What was it ...without watching them talking, French Police meant Michael Vartan. I went to his wall vomit Dean's issues.

They might want to know their Celine Dion why she is on the Romance Journey, Victoria Secret, along that Jennifer Anistain, and Jolies?

How would I know? 

They care about every details you give them.

I have not watched, did I just say that?

Babaji: yeah, you bet. Its real.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...