2021年7月17日 星期六

You know, when I used to read the military or Apple these Red River Manga story, its kill by the Age group of that Big eyes she did to Kail him by page numbers, the Priest of Magic World Prince?

 No one is really reading that book means?

Dumbledore has a sister story ...doesn't Dumbledore has a brother in Harry Potter?

oh ~ I just look at one photo.

I used to tell them Ancient Chasez = me story of that Sleeping beauty Castle on the throne pretending to go outting story, someone hands me a book, paper made like a comic book.

The height is like a tall guy, to SMCH tiny Vietanese nun too?

If people have to go on expedition all the time, that kind of jump, leap, bounce like Bible Jobs Index Title, you read it yet, on my age? I cannot read. So if I saying that too often, don't you want to be less impair, with the eye glasses, but move it?

Babaji: you think they are sister?

... do you just want to

Babaji: no.They know you and them range is too wide, that is why Kail and Zawanna comes to get you as a friend groups, they all did. That is very bad for all of them internal struggle, Gregg Braden, Dr. Steven Hairfield, Eben, ETR Craig, Mat or all that, Canada. No one wants to see that written Flower Thousand Bone to sleep on the cold bed, and fight against each other by hate because not sleeping well, and proven that they are fallen angel like the Bible say to fall how long they think?

They think all that?

Babaji: They think a lot of things.

... ...

Babaji: You and I talk about it.

One day they speak Mandarin. Ancient Chinese, yeah.



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...