2021年7月17日 星期六

Apple and Microsoft had a war, did you believe ?

 https://youtu.be/ZWaX1g_2SSQ

Yeah ?

Where were you 2014?

There was a Simon or his Syco. Do you know what happened ? It’s not like 25 years ago, I don’t remember details happened in my life. I actually occasionally stated it out what had happened to remind a lot of people, what I just wrote them 8 years ago…

Are you remembering ?

The YouTube playlist, can you tell me why I even make a schedule?

Are they new people skater ?

I just go out collecting them? Yeah ?

I have no ideas where you are, there is a Thranduil telling me what he suppose to tell me where he is …

https://youtu.be/BP6OXYrVqDQ

What’s the title of this blog ? There was a women Babaji type 夏紫薰

She goes to search the entire world a stone glowing story, we had that how many times behind and in front. Do you have a dream at night, a vision ? A fish net?

The process is you say it in front of your Master makes her kneel and bow, you do my military way or else ?

I really don’t care about that stuffs but did you read SMCH there are process might be why some people got gluey together back to back ?

So …that’s called 

Military 194 groups, Pixies

Science groups on Sailor moon my middle night oil, they double degree MD? That was middle night hang them a paper ?

MD medical Board was never cease problem because CIA got to the position on keywords tracking, we are all dead inline territory ? Or money credit card? Witness program or elite special skill worker on my visa now?

Disney programs, we have a new Point Break, Keanu movie …I talk like that yesterday ? Russian to the point to break = Russian…point…break? Did you know what’s I am too lazy to really type out every problematic things, if I am Commander-in-Chef?

I ask you if you land at your own world, language learnt ? Did you start 24 hours? Where are you online cyberspace ? I hold Simon back neck get up, what’s on your computer every single time I have an issue ?

So ….Salai+Melzi new ?

Queen? Her entire Royal Navy says she is missing when I am on an island ? I look at the clock ?

Babaji: right

Me before you (movie)? 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...