2021年7月17日 星期六

Her name is Erin, his name is a very fat fat fat fat guy Chinese Buddhism Top headmaster 中國佛教祖師爺,肥肥飛 (5 Lords Review )

 Movies: Me before You

Do you title a clear title ?

Capital words?

Movie name ?

Typing is hard for you?

They behind me know I gonna kill a lot of keyboard on PC

I thought I stated it to them 5 guys 5 Lords Reviews.

I didn’t think I was joking …if I suggest them a words, a statement or a phrase. I am just too lazy to collect them onto a paper but to keep it to my brain?

Do you have a brain ?

There are 5 speeches I hand to Washington DC for 埃及豔后, I have some little kids/ little monks on using your sandwich machine with Australian milky cow (Chinese words ) on commercial to see recognition cognitive process problems? 乳牛?什麼是乳牛?

How is your parents ?

Babaji: right 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...