2021年7月17日 星期六

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️NSYNC=5 Lords says about reunion from JC, no, you are not dying half way on me those 4 blocks 306 sundown trail NY Williamsville ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

 NSYNC JC says about reunion 

I said you are going to half way die on my 4 blocks morning + night

In Chinese, you just die 猝死

Do you know what you are doing ? 🤒

You can die on Queen, die on Prince William, die on Dr. T, die on Simon Cowell.

Not me, 尊上

Do you get the title right ? Not just 3 Esteen or Honorable Superior ?

尊上 is the proper title.

2017 was not crown that signature, probably it’s all about the same. Did you actually understand it the whole scope evaluate as a professional ?

It’s right on the television, the ceremony.

There is a Self - JC + Seth on fighting what?

No matter whom these Hollywood, entertainment patients to be?

Is they …mine stuffs you care how they live life behind ?

Not you give your money I kiss them life?

😠

Do you understand what’s a profession?

My new met friends have a lot of background to do THAT?

There is Eben

There is Babaji, how many

There is Indian 500 years old

My new life, do you actually cared that I have a life after you? It’s 16 years?

Do you go back your country yet with your parents to say 2 years now, new friends, new met FDA, new met professors, new met librarian ?

I just told you exactly what I did …you wonder if that was real?

Yeah?

I actually don’t know what you lay down your life to perceived possible.

Babaji: right






















































沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...