2021年9月12日 星期日

Zawanna story (you all believe story ) 你們相信的故事

 I actually don’t believe a thing, anything. I will just tell you that. I am a blonde !! 

我會告訴你我一個事情都不相信,我會告訴你那樣的、我是金髮!


Long long time ago, or like Bible are saying to you Age of life, to give you some wisdom on it.

There are guys in this world they are Kings, or throne person. They may not be Earthly bound. I meant in general world in large in any existence of Life itself offered.

They have family, getting married and they die.

All the time.

And these people you see, they don’t die. They know themselves, whom they are. I describe to you Zawanna is the King, Kail is the Priest, and the others are Commander-in-Chef

But in the Ancient very very old language, truly, you really don’t care about it, you say what you all military are looking for. The commander-in-chef that of one Milkyway or galaxy.

He alone, something like that.

It’s this world military wants. 

They want some people like that if open disclosure means that. All arts of military experty.

These comics books they draw ….it’s …not really I thought they look very bad at it. 

They are guys going through a very long time of passing girls, women, building country guys. Not those you just born 30 years old and die guys. 

They learn things as royal and they continue learning as one of them. They may experience every upheaval of life you know their experty is perfect and not shaken at all.

These guys knows who are around as guys either they need or they know everyone all gonna die one day.

They may even have a secret how they are that long years of living. The legands told you old Egyptian, you have every rules not to get near the throne. They have terrible punishment.

These people guys know what love, girl, formality to train, to enjoy life, to get dirty their penis to magic I say, no one will NEVER do that.

They know face, they know beauty, they know flattery. They surely know lies and twists things they care about to get things they want, how they want, how calm their minds means, because, a lot of these guys do hear about spirituality.

Girls are not guys.

No, they are not vampire. Something say are very vague, I already explain that before.

If today worlds, our guys American or military functional normal guys if they just…be normal for a day to write their imagination of a long eons or ages scenario, what they think they become? 500,000 years?

If you read books telling you Kail is a priest and I say you just go dying W worlds, I thought it’s very intuitive you just do everything I say so as I say so !!

No, in their world, some times, they did allow women to have a more freely air flow, to play, to grow, to fumble life as women free democracy society like today.

Even 唐朝 girls cloth was very very loosen !! If you look at the textbooks.

These guys say they know what sex is !!

I will tell you what guys does terrible things could be and you will never know !! Sex games or sex enjoyment of language and an actual thing, they hate girls meant freedom society to spill a word of them saying any military stuffs or strategic imagination hurting them, hurting royal, hurting images hurting one dust of imperfection what manner without !! They are like your grand grand pa? What’s Tesla era means to you seeing photo ?

Black & White attire ?

Did you see your own outfits after 烈火如歌 last frames, the exposure tank of dress Asian girls wear? Did you see that?

How do you feel?

You have no rules in life to describe things.

You have no IQ to say words suppose to meant real but you twists it.

You bragging things imagining no one reads mind 

You try to say you are God and maid others but you don’t dare to yell at the entire Nick water front a night there is only one sound roaring shut up !! Everyone can hear, there is no other house around !!

You try to powder your face with things you say, what’s your offer you say you eat or I Anna should eat? Artificial dye coloring is red 40, everyone knows that !!

You try to concrete a buried road that uses PVC pipe, it’s every winter Buffalo city budgets, use it, or we all dies with it, the frozen water pipe crack !!

These guys I don’t care if they are real…they are really born royal as they used to be or citizen knows that worship them always be.

As long as you don’t go out imagine true love, we will quiet live less than 85 years average, we can all die quietly and smoothly in Earth Atmosphere…as if we going through dark zone of meteor shower…to make a sound with it !! 

Girls if they sex real, I will just tell you if I am a guy, I will do what after double beds in hotel room like the comic book cover or behind?

Do you know what I do for a living ?

The entire lines of people’s life !!! I am the last line !!

There are a lot of things I say to you, try to precepts and acting normal !!

Try to get through this Nick, Tesla all too old to say conservative Oral history how they value you have manner or not. Try to revere God like you pick up all the drop books on the floor and put it back !!

What is that you pick up all the books I drop on the ground to stack them like you should to be placed to the table, like those books means a thing ?

And no hands no feet’s EVER?

You just look at them like you should be looking at ?


When I used to be in University Kentucky, I travel with roller blades, it’s at Night, that’s why I had to use shoes. The polices report of UK crimes was bad so I really hate that !! It’s night white light…..some going through ?

Yeah? Did you feel, very heavy text book ?

That’s cell biology ThinkWell !!


I actually just tell you, I kill them, every chance I can  get …and no going out, we will all be dead and evaporated ! I need to live here. Eat and die in 100 years.

Be the bimbo I want it like a blonde hair…shut up, birds 🦅!







This is called an Asian guy, look, America guys, you hate style hair things, at front 瀏海呀! better than you looking without a style, and I don’t like girl and I don’t need to be gay if one day I really become a guy,
This guy is a kind I know myself staying far away from it all ….
So shut up! No one ever takes your stuffs like I ever care about it !

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...