2021年9月15日 星期三

You know, I play the movies roles ~~~~ not you all did with all your friends face? To EVER lasting offering to myself, my face?

 


I offer to myself....?

The legal advice?

 

Your Best movies is Ella Enchanted, and Harry Potter.

Right?

So now Adam & Hailey, are Ella Enchanted with her brother near by Westlife story.

There is a West point Military school?

SMCH one of those wish making list, around year 2000, in Thailand retreat.

The beginning of the New Era! 

That is all you ever present to me? And you are using it my face?

I give you only 4 photo looks like we are close nature?

So we will not be part of it?

Whomever these guys are?

If they are taken out of the picture, of their face issues....

You all going up now on stage?

Adam & Hailey with 2 parentings parents go first, with loads of family looking nice white races??????

You have friends greetinig Hallo.

Did you call them, they can be part of your Ella Enchanted play?

Keanu and JC are in Hell

I don't know need to ask them.

The rest...I just pretend they don't exist....whom they wish their family or freinds be on movie play?

But okay, if you Adam & Hailey wish to ask your side of everything

I ask Keanu, Levine, JC, Justin ....UB 5 Lords....

I finish killing ALL my friends. I have no more lists...to kill.

You dead yet?

And you have a wish to how to manipulate photo effects?




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...