2021年9月14日 星期二

You all have no will power trying to live right, trying to be positive....all just waste junks, hoping others reading your mind, left and right, offering you as....one of the Gods.

 I know every thoughts....

May I?

A trace down....I will let you know eternity, how you will forever.... become. You know games, I know every trying motive to say, trying games....

Fun and tale. 

 

There is no words, you try to kidnap, no words you will have a thing, no words to say you dare an entertainment like  music.....there is a daring and trying part, I meant every word, as long as you dare...

Bet on it....

You say you do, or I will do exactly you say you will do!

Like promise Heaven and Hell, you meant you will do it diligently and faithfully, you gives all your heart and soul.

Pick and choose, and leave.

I do not care a single soul, pretending to be pamp....that so much grander life, you all wish, was one single complement words, you do not give others but you yourself dying to hear, how flattering, those meant gifts and flowers, balloons, and cake...

haha....

It will be forever, how true feel, no one meant a heart, for you just wish, a moment break.

From God.

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...