2021年9月15日 星期三

Why you all don't do a thing?

 You don't want to shut up?


Is that waht you want to ask me I want?

You all hell eternity, dead in when I die

Correct

One life

She promises

She can stop?


No one ever disturb my life, you suppose to get rid of every problem so I have a life with nick, every day I want to live...

not ever your one bit a life, called hope

EVER


She cannot talk with words talking....

keep talking... to have all you ever have reason to keep hurting me...so you have a tongue to try to reason at brain..

keep going...


I want entire music industry finished

Every single last soul today

Every company staff imposters

 Every music stop

Its a gift for Simon Cowell, you should tell all....that is what he is made for, only reason ... at all.

Entire nick family, all dead.

No son, no offerspring, no family.

All gone.

Every disciple SMCH O 


When I meant every words I say, I meant, every word.....EVERY LAST WORD


No Star

I do not care a bit UFO

I kill ALL

Entire planet ended, don't ever mention a word, classify, ever again.

Life is to be normal, so I live in peace, you all dare....

Very well..

Fame


Only life I ever had, was the first day, you tell me I can start kill....That is elementary...when I suffer so much so much so much.....And now you continue to hurt me?

She is screaming with TV on.

I will always remember not the first day, you told me, right thing, you will never hear a right thing, eternal hell.

帝王制 is the first day, when I am on, not ever you pretend, I don't have every authority to the cruelest methods for you all die and get out....

There are ways, forever you all bound to cruelest ways to die...and hell...

That is why I exist, not to disobey every word I say.

 With the TV blessing, you will write together with me, thou art all soul of eternal time, be dust into all none existence, so that there is a reason in channeling like Bashar....to say extraordinary.....

Piles of the karma is through the blessing of this on....and on ..and on .....flares of all that given to you and will become...

 


 

 

 

 

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...