2021年9月18日 星期六

We gonna glue together?

 

If I am a guy, I already say, its the most humiliating things these are.

 

Women, Zawanna would hit his elbow to my eyes, and I am the one, for example, saying that.

That is my eyes.

Behind him.

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How about, you all continue to be your political zealous nature, to persuade your political leader, or best, you replace them, and meet another few your age, Middle age, of these politician with leadership.

And one day, imagine, in the future. 再有一天的未來呀 !

You and your groups 你們跟你們的政治極端組

meeting

Me + Wallace groups. 我跟侍衛長( 隊伍 )

他的病不會好的意思,做公關叫做什麼幹部 !!

人民大會通通都是幹部的每一省,你不知道是哪一種幹部演員的! 喔! 怎麼不說 Austin is ADD?

長的一樣的東西叫做混血! 太好笑了!




 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...