2021年9月5日 星期日

Tina’s Jonathon, Robert. Hi Wendy Austin Sister you sleep M U J I

 J = 姊

M = spider big 

M u J I 

Dark Prince in Red River Manga 赤河魅影呀!

黑王子的姊姊!!

No matter how mad my mother is, she thinks if Tina is a psycho, she needs to take care of her, like I design the housing arrangement as if her father would be right next by with all his friends party !!

They both are clear people type.

What you aim for life?

Like Nick ? Old people talk knows their wants and language … to me was obvious, skin smooth. 

I actually think Nick was handsome. When he smiles. 


I just everyday busy, really …
Very busy like I am dead blind or damffounded …


Maybe you all just need a wealthy life to live by 100 years only life. 
Besides, they are known family whole money Corperation. If they are gone, at least I should be told?

They swap people like you might be too?
Like I care it is or it is not ….
Not really.
中國沒有總統,主席!!!!
國家人民大會,霍建華!!死沒?煩死了!
Not that English translation ….


Normally, Robert…
Asian = 亞洲人

亞洲人 if they hear 
1. Porsalin
2. I say  舍利弗入席
3. 花千骨
4. purchasing order 

Let’s say all comic books one book they found real.
我說中國人呀! 亞洲人呀!如果聽到這順序事情 … …
You only need one life comfortable at edge. Everyone will all knows that for your own life style thus far.
Beside Wendy’s mother is ….next to Rockfeller. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...