2021年9月5日 星期日

Long long long time ago …. 遠古之上、凡人之間

 有種魔法叫做黑魔法,黏在身上的 glue to the body.

根本不會有四個點的框框問題! cannot possiblely a 4 points frames issues.

Meaning 帝王制類似,they ukraine or Poland will annihilate themselves by their will, even in the degree to say unknown hell. 

Let go my people? For free will society, one day they get that chance because there was Ola, Dean ….or they finish all of them now. 9 generation.


https://letteryouwish.blogspot.com/p/one-photo.html


 


Like Zawanna Yuri trying to leave at River bank, Yeth arrives.
EF summer camp, I never leaves anywhere.
But one day Yeth comes, I told him a lot of things. No, fake, but I think he might be real. I cannot gamble that. Hobbits, wars?

Like I have to go to Zawanna at palace after.
Full equip, make up, dress same Muji, bags I had.
But

Babaji at door.
Happened too many times, to tell Zawanna, I never want to be with him, and I was his stuffs anyway. If I enter the palace, they can just cage me. I gonna die or goes with him. I already know we will have a future …that, I cannot lie to him, better not to.

But just this life, Babsji is at every entrance door.
I fall. Fainted.

American knows.
I reading …. Fine. Similar ?

遠古、中古、上古
大地之氣源於古!!




If I explain you once… I hope you don’t make me repeat twice as if your IQ future even back?
I never know you anyway …understand ?









It’s always life is funny tales it’s …funny, agree, Simon?
How are you this morning ?

Things are always present there, as if I have my own memory to sort …life what’s in front of all of us.

It’s to fallen in love you finishing that yet? Pulling heart back and forth, Green, hi ! Show up his door or else? Good bye 9th times I say one more time ….how is drugging should go about every step, I will let you do 1000 kids life prove me you worth it… America Syco Sony only needs you business, not 1000x9 money not millions anyway ….understands it’s only money world?
Starts fire !


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...