2021年9月21日 星期二

Those Hippi trying to be spiritual …guys, meditation, no. Hurts in their eyes. (眼神裡的傷跟痛,男孩子的眼神)你們尋找真愛篇

 There are those lobbist since you love them politics, approach them to ask them where to find true love guy in movie production ….

Olivia those kind SMTV, first they are ill, second their eyes are hurts, everyone does things to them, or they try to survive, your master just took it all.

Guys in that nature are hurt in the eyes and they let these hurting staying there.



You should be dead ….越南小尼姑!!


Have you wonder ….such eager to assist the beauty ?

Don’t your Indian 500 years old supposes to be near …? Feel and near?

He should be so dead ….

With along that every Babaji !! He is immortal, oh yeah?



You these guys believe something karma and attitude so then continue reflects ! 

I has period pain as long as I can remember. I always reflects since the day I have period, but it really was just ….how long after ….that was stage 1 then…stage 2 was 2nd and 3rd day pain…for the longest time I remember …and now it’s changing in the stage 3 and so will I forget after all these.

If I have to represent the military, I really think I just die on it pretending to be anything but all that you are doing to yourself but I understand you are searching and asking questions within you, every path you cross…has to be Ancient Chinese?

Those are just wise saying. Words.

Kinda like Pluto.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...