2021年9月21日 星期二

For SMCH groups guys, your girl ideal love (亞斯的書)

 I am not sure if these are related.

In India, under certain education reform, there is a type of teacher, very soft, nice, and well for the small kids. I have seen…one. 

Kinda like 白色圓舞曲 but softer…meaning not much athletics.

No, there is no catch.You like guys. Coast guards mental California those standing on the beach guys.


….I don’t drink. But for TEsla whatever he says, I might touch it the lip to feel what’s ice and that liquid is called liquidor 

Some people 調香~~some they alchemists at …metal. Some more vile inclined.

They drink a cup or two right now, courtesy of their job career field. Kinda like Lake House.

There are trash chess champion TV movie on a girl waste so much after breaking up ! 


…I used to did tell you many things you are not listening.

They are special workers in the programs. Caring for kids growing up whole life to be righteous …they can choose not to in love just doing what they wish to do. They can find love, they tell government or they find them own. But they be responsible!!


But I will just say, me case, kill them all. Don’t bother me 100 years, we are done already !







There are everything I told you so ….

Industrialists

Teachers 

Polices

Fireman/post man’s

Government jobs.

By occupation I keep saying it, with special visa like pilots or MD, special MD.

My special field would be on “eyes”?



No, in order to train Olivia by French government? That’s a real killing, it’s a real karma. Real.

You should have studied National pride, + your Master teaching what shou you ever do….you kill at heart all the time.


Fitness like be healthy at physical fitness.

She says the mental fitness.

Mental sphere !

Are you happy? Are you identify happiness ?



沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...