2021年9月21日 星期二

They are actors? Nick mentors them? That one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z8QhPkicIeI 

The China entertainment news always tell me, they are the second generation after their wealthy parents sent them to or referal them into this ....wondrous Bollywood in China too?

Just India I think.

Bollywood, to land in Hollywood, or its vice versa? They landing back to Bollywood?

haha....

Well, I understand they speak in English, I assume, that is one time show airing, yet become the other greater success of every other "franchising" venturing business? I mean commodity, excuse my bad English?




Life meant a little bit obscure ... meaning, your knowledge in acting and performing the greater arts of Show Man, are that to be said....its an on stage, the most stressful moment, you cannot even find where is the camera looking at your, to look into the "lens"? 

We have a contact person name Lanh, not lens.....yet ! 

 Flying without wings, with pinky hat....not piggy mind?

That is to eat or sleep, or pink, as they are = math pink? They are girls you mean, flying without Wing, or with my Wing, he is a shorty.

 

Simon always tend to forget, how to let go things he does not mind egoly forgotton, if were, or is, the eating habits of knowing himself or without him looking under his direct commanding, of his own guards....

Isn't that funny, 霍建華?

Like I don't ever look at you 建華~~~~~~!!!!

 


Life meant to tell its own tale, especially one day or another.....bird calls....

 

The birds says, we are surrounded, by all the clouds, all around my houses...they are on the North Eastern side top building, so crystal loud & clear in sounds!

🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂

"The Bird can stand in the wind, sing.~~~"

"Open your heart and sunshine forever and ever ....hold that fasten seatbelt ever and ever..."

"I believe ~~you and me...we are strong ...."

"uhuh,....uh...uh....uh.uhuhuhuhu....."

 

🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂🍮🍫🥮🥟🌱🍿🥧🎂🍪🍩🍪🍩🥮🥮🥮☕🍵🥣🥂

 

 

 




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...