2021年9月21日 星期二

If I am Dean ? Michael Vatran? oh Yeah?

 That is a girl in the 夢幻遊戲? How do you say that in Chinese?

In the tender nature of such portrait of inclination, whom is the girl with which food table numbers? If I am a waitor-to-be....this usefulness to wave at you? I would never be a girl to say, sissy sassy attitude of such permissive attitude of all your greater demise ~~~~your one day to be, call me a girl!!!!!

Shut up shut up shut up shut up shut up ...

Anna freeze, I frozen, meaning she will be watch by one whole life.....by ...whichever this looks on ALL of us? 

Supreme Justice America Court, I rule to say shut up permissive human without guns to owns the city in that whichever cousins of hers, Anna's counsin on Gluten Plant, really? 

oh yeah?

One of this, being a real guy meant, the words exactly as the following....the idea of what its inside the movies, or cartoon or Japanese sexual ideas of animation are to be....I, If, I am a girl as the guy, or the guy as the girls, I will re-done all your Loving Hut projects and take over your entire organizaiton saying nunhood legally methods of ways to make it trumphy one day, its the trophy in curses felt in Harry Potter, that every single day, to be permeate darkness in slandering words and air feelt?

Its called telepathic garbage you raise birds now?

yeah?

I raise tiger one of these days.....

Called soloman prayers methods of that every single day !!!!! High School Musical !


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...