2021年9月8日 星期三

🍿🍿 Take a bath....小龍 大概心情起伏比較大吧 ? 最小的 ! 🍿🍿

 I don't know, no one has kids they are born, so your parents won't know you have a new Generation after this ....chaotic, of all of you  Pang, or 小龍呀 !  Do you even know what yourself look like to each other? 


小郭跟 Tina and Vicky knows each other.

so much blood, that one, Jason = 小郭 建中的! He is everywhere on the movies.

He used to be ....little thinner. I so long time, never know what he is, how he is.

He and Vicky dated. People become friends, and bf and gf.

But then Vicky married to Seattle. 

Jason is married. Tina was married.

So strange, you all just ended your relationship, like that person cease to exist? 


My parents come to an age, they wish to retire....so there are things I have to do, including killing people, that you don't care about it, at all? What you don't care about it?

Hank and 方方 lower one Class, 1984, 降級一年的意思 that is why I suggest them to put there, with Alyssa, because, nick can just learn drugs elsewhere not there. We have a 1984 educational system that is shift from the original paradigm ...picking up European Language system. So they will speak French?


oh ~ you mean Albert II, his Royal Chef Guard says what?








中正紀念堂 Its that General China Original Top Story, ( My jobs UB2020 Taiwan National Library 國家圖書館 ) Right behind it. Same Metro stop.

Only Roller Blades, Flag Team, Royal Guard alike Raffle Practices goes there, not Volleyball or Basketball Team.

 


 

Why I see Cuba those color with sport wear your team actually wears those uniforms? In my school ground....next to the swimming pool.

I used to say 10th grade that building, has a back end trash door.

Swimming pool under around....window jump

But if you come out 10th grade, you are not going to make it to the swimming pool.

so 11th, to the gym, you still need the gym width, to reach the tree lane.

Better?

4 corners War on Strategic? Japan used to be here....you remember that history you growing up all the time, imagining, escaping routes.

 


Sporty people, don't need a brain to study, they just need to reach out their 4 limbs.... 

Kinda of saying it all.

https://youtu.be/xn1Jk9w3Fjg

So emotional of this ... like Annca selling cars, one time, I personally went up North, to find him, but on the way, I talked to the Taxi driver about car.

How to pick up you 方方, Tina or Pang, to go outting in Taiwan, whatever an outting meangs?

In America, I will be the One, driving by, like picking up my brother at the bus station. 

Pickinig up Tina, so used to just get in the car.

Pick up 方方 because we met in California already...

Pick up Hank, because he has no liscense in California? Me and Tina got it in DMV offices.

How does Tina got her California Driving license again? oh ~ don't tell me that there is California Police....meant, you study too !!! 

Right. We study before we go and take a test. Hank drives us there.


I don't remember, I remember I wash my eyes, all week.

All week, that I remember, very clear. I washing my eyes.


Did I say, I drive all of you, coming towards the car, to slam that door including with 小龍 !!!!  甩門關門的意思!!!!!!!

 

I drive SMCH 清海無上師 !!?? 

Where is your father, Dr. Steven Hairfield, you and Dr. Gabriel pair up in California property and healing my father's eyes yet? All of your stuffs?


You all have no common interests to talk about in the picnic table, at all ....when your parents are not around at all. Rages towards each other.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...