2021年9月1日 星期三

Pearl, she needs to read in Chinese. 珍珠是你的名字,方方其實需要看中文!! 她英文很爛!!!

 


Do you come in Taiwan, with a textbook? Vy talking to you? Are you same year? I forgot.

Her best friend Indian, you know what is her name, Pearl? Jasmine. Vy Nuygen.

I know Nuygen, Huang Nuygen, or Tien Nuygen, used to be young couple. Their family open Loving Hut in America.

In the movies name. Pearl. That name.



You know, with a lot of Commander-in-Chef, and Thunder, cloud rain on my roof, ceiling, not inside my room. The Thunder...they see White Clouds the other day, and today...

I expect you two meet already like yesterday....or every day since the day before yesterday?

方方 and Pearl?

You talk in Chinese? 你們說中文

or in English? 還是英文?

 

You can visit Taipie, 方方 knows a lot of the places around here. Shopping cloths in 五分埔呀 !

 

Do you 方方 take Pearl to 市民大道? Motocycle or Taxi? 機車還是計程車?

There is a bus? They have Seafood, or more Italian pub foods.

海底的食物叫做什麼~海鮮! 跟那個義大利的某種夜店的食物 ! Calzone !!!

UB south campus, has an italian pizza place, I know the owner, Pearl. Vy they go to Pop John.

 Tamang and I went to the chess playing next there, Star Bucks. He looks like cancer to me. I never say that. The photos.

 

The Herbalvore?

方方 I used to work there.... her tutor standing....

我以前在那邊工作,是她的上面~~~!!!!

Does her family come with her? meeting your family?  There is ABC 101 cooking studio.

她的家長有沒有跟她一起來啊 ! 見過你家人沒? 有一個 101 煮菜的地方! 覺得呢?

 

Welcome to Taipei, Taiwan, ROC

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...