2021年9月9日 星期四

Pang, Lee and you can just stay in that big place square zone, you talk to him? 新竹科學園區 its not too far ....the University I keep saying it. On my resume.

 Eben Pagan can be dead, to say why he looks like that?

Your friends, on your facebook, well, you come in with those whom you plan, I look at it after that.

Right now life, its on everyone's edge.

I will tell you, why I intend that places for you, as if I have no money.

Someone wants that to happen, so I have to make it that. I think that is the best, you keep your speaking practices with Lee. He is very good at talking, and he has some guys normal ways of socializing with girls. Slowly, you Pang, should just try to be friends with whom he mentor you at.

Lee Solomon.

Now, I have no idea, how I ever do that.

Its just shows in front of me.

That Daniel, is an English actor, the Harry potter guy.

They probably just trying to be a detective. A lot of guys don't know how to talk more out.

Not very much, but they are doing very well as they growing each year after.

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...