2021年9月18日 星期六

Lee Solomon, he is a Jew, not a Christian. 50 Shades of Grey, that is what Eben says?

 I have no ideas where to find this Lee.

Do you even raise mice in your lab, Lee? I used to hear from another students, to say, how much per mice costly in that one lab, oh my God, if i ever seen those mices.....

White ones I think.

 

Lee, the plan I have,....that is educational for real things. You and I have to move close in the vincinity, to take photo really.

My brother loses a lot of weight.

My mother keep fed food to me.

Do you check Sayer's lab or his paper, he knows that place 清大

or 新竹科學園區

but if I were you to see how big that block of size, being blast into flat ground 4 blocks away from 101....

How big it is?

 4 bus or 5, in between?

Then its One street 

Like 12 oclock, up

NASA

M A S A = Mexican food of some kind of pan cake.

You eat mexico food, Lee?

You see the doom?

Yeah,+shadow, shrink a little bit.

 You are coming like tomorrow?

Its empty right now, zero things on it ! 

There is a Tree, needs to lay off, birds on it...they are populate among these builidng, if I walk by, its too obviously, everyone is watching me lay my head low....they are on every building, or trees!!!!



You know, I took my mother to a Mexican Food restaurant behind....that library, My father went there too.

私立圖書館 

Something about Leo.

Teo


Mexican food, they talking to Eben Pagan?

Do you know what I think ...

Ola, Dean, Hira, Jonathon, Wing....that entire 4 blocks of human beings, to practice Fitness, like ETR Craig, with Eben too?

That is what I have been told.

4 Blocks as is.

All your physical training !!! Not sure where you all are, at....I heard its all of you. 4 blocks. Basic.

There is not such things, Anna I say 猝死 and what? 短命 its because 暴斃?

喔!


American MD knows in Chinese, words I say, just about every sense they see !!!

Ola and Dean they are real MD!!!!!

Do you know Ice Skating is very physical demanding?

So you are doing that book 溜冰天使 at least on the physical level?

Where?

And I am coming too?

Or When can I start mine???


Jump, Leap, Bounce? no more pillow?


They have to what?

Make it the 4 blocks, with wind or snow, so when I live in Buffalo again?

What?

I am going there???

I don't think so. We have great food in Taipei, Taiwan, any soon to become Palace? Looking like Pinterests? So perfect weather, perfect food ....perfect every type of food to eat. You make them fasting or, you want them to watch me drinking what I show you one by one? With whom? With Ola?


You care about there is a Pawn, how do I feel?

Do you try to reason with yourself, all the scenario, its too shameful on all of them...really.

We all met in 105 UB classroom.

Dean is missing

I am really missing !!

 



 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...