2021年9月18日 星期六

🥟🥮🍫🍮🥧🎂🥟🥮🍫🍮🥧🎂🥟🥮🍫🍮🥧🎂

 Erin's husband also name Lee.

Did I tell you, he is an Asian, looks, a bit like President Xi ! 

 

How does 由基 tell me he is Jesus?

He is not like that comic books, deep horrific human. But if I know that part, and see the comic books, ... maybe that is the reason to draw like that

你們喜歡由基的意思? 我覺得你們喜歡就眼前看到這世界的人比較好 !! 

Lee just looks like.

Beside, in my groups, they are all having assigned jobs, like Ola, Dean, Hira, Jonathon as they are.

Lee is a researcher.

~~~~ 🍮🥧🎂🥟🥮🍫🍮🥧🎂🥟🥮🍫🍮🥧🎂~~~~


I guess, I would never eat a thing, you all ready to cook, I reading newspaper? Like Keanu Reeves reading his 26 story book?

 

 

That is one thing, you can send Keanu Reeves to hell? Offering your Karma to him to eat it? And also, you all seem to be very humble not to be the successor, so to have disciple's karma, at least, you can mentor youth, like Tina's playlist, there is Tim Cook seen small kid? He is not going to be disappearing any time soon? 

 

I think Sweet 酒釀~ something fermented, but wine or sweet mix, of some kind of liquid.

Well....Its not I like any of that myself. 

No

 

 

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...