2021年9月9日 星期四

Justin Timberlake and Anna Kendrick Are Gutted About Bake Off - The Graham Norton Show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cuT7AbQEuUo


Did he say cakes? 


Yeah? 

That is a mixer....the photo.


Graham cracker.

Last frame.

Above Trumps.

Cookies???? It must be politics inclined? Daniel? 


You always saying it from the scripts, or you are volunteering to notes few words of yourself?

Really?

oh ~robots? you mean....Eric !!!!! SMTV!!!!

There is OU language or Robert, or Robots, so William whom dead in that year, Summer.

2014

yeah?

Life without excitement always shows, how short live, we all might be.....was !!!



If words can clear the ground up....it means exactly how I meant it well, Police station I think they are on it !!! 


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rm-YORMbNBA


Its just a dance ....whom has whom again?

Daniel is younger right?

Which Daniel?

oh ~~

I sing behind, you all just try to do that in front of Trump...dance?

 Tapes are in. I eat and drink in the public forum.....



 

It must be so shameful of .... whom holds whom's hand, if para-medic, told you how they are called para-medic....the guys like them dress in green...kinds of like, hospital those inside, moving hospital bed. Have you seen them how they look like?


Zawanna might do that on purpose, I am telling you, it was Tiny 4.0, they were in UB flag room, one of those they learn dance.

But these ...are just SA union, most are girls I think they go.


... There are things I do in school, just we are not that close of friends in nature, to define, why I always not with them after school in one of those their activities? 


 

 


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...