2021年9月19日 星期日

Is the guy born as Yang, to be going to Heaven most time?

 I would assume that, like blood born status.

But that is not what I was told on the other side, like Keanu and JC are guys?

Dean, Erin ....and there is a permanent records too. 

To me a lot of things say to me, I always found it strange.....so I would say this, in life, you only can do, starting when you were very very young, small kids, you learn things from school, not to go to Hell. For example, wiser teach you, do not have fluntuating mind or emotion, you will go to hell, if you do that !!!

 

Do you even know what that is?

No....its all astral these Sailor Moon background drawing to me horrific. I just gonna locked myself inside my room, all these flying beasts coming towards me, like two of us....should I even tell my mother?

 

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...