2021年9月19日 星期日

I am reading Red River (Getting up from nap)

 You wants to go to Disney Park ?

你想去迪士尼樂園? 你真的有想過?

 

Meaning, you really don't like any past time, such as the guys they dominating the world, with strategic layouts, training military, marching bands, going around, jump, leap, bounce? 

 

Are you the type just reading books? Your short legs counting that for real?

/

 

 

He threaten you to the degree, you willing to tell me the Truth, you wish you have hands and feet to go to Disney Park?

他威脅你到的什麼地步沒手沒腳訴說你其實想要說真相,你是有希望去迪士尼樂園的?


 

 I was saying, I told Tina....with Hank and my cousin 方方 - If they got another chance to make a new world in California, because now I found your father, a place, you all can sleep in the same living room, where would you all go?

Tina knows Disney park with Hank's know how to purchase all these stuffs....pass annually.

I used to know Universal Studio. Jason, Vicky and Henry knows themselves at Universal Studio. 


... ...

I am at the page 154.


... ...

Is this open disclosure, to the Current World, guys world, on Earth, or to another galaxy, really this Zawanna and your dream of Kail exist somewhere that they are not 500 years old anymore like your Master? 越南小尼姑?


王妃的 tests? 

You mean those girls included as the maids???

oh ~ I see !

Crying is that the plot, or it is real?

赤河魅影


p.165 我太小看他了 (我太小橋他了)


I already reading too much this line by line garbage 了! 


亞斯朗?

The World strange things I ever hear? 世界上絕對有我覺得很奇怪的事情 嗎 ?

 

So if that page, where Kail pointing at his guard = Tonawanna. 

Whom is the 正妃? Kail?

I tell you, these movies a lot of time, when they selecting 正妃

They all end up to another guy's 正妃

 

 

近東的霸權?

Do you still going somewhere ? In Europe?

Really?

I thought they told me, you return to Vietnam.


I finish reading it.

Do I need to administrate NSYNC reading this books?

You SMCH, you love this guy name Kail?

Emporer Kail?

I thought you becoming ...to like girls more in your real life, that piles up with the money trending....

Just like Kail is saying it his all maids you owns them in his entire palace places....


Well, you don't really think there are police networks...you think there are military sectors...so If not for the police networks, I can still effaces all the nun groups, not just your groups, 越南小尼姑 !!!


You see the order was 2015, entire women die.

Its on the magazine ear.

You don't tend to wanting to live long anyway....so will they die in their proper time, if not with my order to day. Its dying inside out and still die. That makes no difference to me.

No matter what.

Girls suppose to be obedience, and trying to surrender your will in your best idea that listening and understand with your head, not your ego, what to hurt others and thy yourself....

There is nothiing funnier about these things people do.

Nothing....and I hope you, trying to retrain that name Purna under my regime, you will understand, your every attitude, I see don't see, because your video, I just don't bother to watch it anymore....that day every day, your people's life, and nature how they live, the moment I see you showing up, you better know what I ask for, every, single, words, exactly like the BIble Told you so.....

Understand? 

As for any girl in your group, SMCH, verdict is to hell.

Don't bother telling them anything different. I say so.

No one wish to live long for the guys to cook, washing, better others life to make money for them, so that selfless nature might become a delication for Indian 500 years old in his time, what he ought not to wish you to understand for that his love to you if were unconditional, your every tarted words willing to say it...say it saying it.....


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Now, I explain this one more time...

When you SMCH proclaims, your highest esteem egoism...reaching the highest 9 and above, no more numbering.....

One day, President Snow from whichever zero to say 12 district overall ....its you join the hunger game volunteering, like your Master 500 years old incline to meant that for the well wishing of all human kind....

Its to the same, you coming from the upper sphere to down 12th district = you go to hell.

Are we clear? This analogy?

or you always stay positive, your job is to go to Heaven?

What is the belief in Catholics? going to Hell or going to Heaven through punishment? Those secret doctrine? Anyone bothers to ask you?

I saw Da Vinci Code, I horrofied.

 We are at the 12th books.

This entire world ....I have no idea whom design these franchaise of every book....

I always have best interests, the human brain like us, can do so.

Not ET please ~~~~~


This book we are reading at it happened to be 12th books.

Do you read my map, and counting your own mantra, where is Quan Yin, Bodhisavtta meant, in the number of all these tales? 

4th world?

yeah?

uhm~~~~~~

 

You try to lecture them anything I explain to All we are so far on the movies, so they don't show up with the stupidity to me, Ever?

 

You are at close to the ocean tight.

THere is one eye government.

Girls when they lose their IQ points, their brain, their minds, their soul got torn apart, its like a living ghost.

That is very bad. Not anything meditation helps, if their thinking and doing are creating karma every single day.

 People tend to willing to do things, guys most of them, can be better mood, if they use their body just like they told them, leap, bounce, flip ....

You soon to be dead just like your father are, or was already....

There is nothing you need to worry after...because I am very different than who you are, ma'am Ching Hai. We are not the same.

AT all...


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...