2021年9月13日 星期一

🧊🧊🧊 I am busy ... 🧊🧊🧊

 Busy ....


oh ~ maybe to read the comic books?

Finish England yet?

I was not thinking them people coming out of there.

I can hear all kinds of different things, really. 

Now I will tell you an account, I told you long time ago.

Nick and me family with Tony Carla, in their own home, at Niagara Falls border.

With Payton.

Carla and Tony fights, hit, nick too old to hit the window dead, Tony hit something dead too, too tired of one day routine, construction worker.

Suddently, my life has 2 life dead in front of me and police records.

I used to tell you all the time, this one example.

All the time.


You want to call the police properly this time? Not just the fire nature?

 

 Like I always tell you before..... if someone dare to ....





Do THIS!!!

You mix up, the plane of consciousness, 

13 MJ

or First World of 4 different Heavenly King

He is Mahavatar Babaji, rumor, Shiva reincarnate.

You should print and read this, in Chinese, or asking a Chinese, with this One Page, here. This one page, one post in blogger, this post.


敢問;小生圖大志,無術不傾城,思思念念,老生懷舊

 You should read right, what ought to say, or already said, not what to be, or yet to becoming....

haha...






沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...