2021年9月7日 星期二

I already said Celestial Worlds cannot interfere with the Mundane Worlds fairs, like 5 Super Nation countries, that rules these entire worlds with a voting right, during on Wars.

Celestial Worlds like 尊上三尊

Mundane Worlds like Tesla Worlds, High Tech, including Planet Venus.


 What you know about the political worlds, people control finance, so that stock market going up or down, and people die on those causes, are the mundane worlds.

People snatch each other resources in the name of others, devils, or organization, for their family or a power statues.

 

... No, Unless World War, on this Planet Earth, they don't need to come and talk to me. UN or just America they are all about the same, I don't think they will do that.  

 

Celestial Worlds 天界


If you get a call, on you are enrolling in the celestial worlds, you should consider not to interfere most stuffs in a mundane worlds, anything you imagine you thought of. You can just ask me first.


Mundane worlds 人間


Those are Pixies worlds, I mean it police or fireman department, I say to someone, you should just all each household marry to one them. The Police or the fireman.

Your life will be better. You actually want a better physical merits to live in this world, I told you, to get a better physical merits of living in the physical domain of world, you go and marrying to a police or a fireman.


You just do what I told you to do, you don't need to question what I ask you to do.

There is a pilot son, he is a police in Virginia, my father went there yet? 

 




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...