2021年9月19日 星期日

Eben Pagan? What about him?

 Is Eben criminal?

People in the real business world often comes in degree, one day, someone hit their head, they don’t even know, and they feel sometimes migrant or headache. 

They say they see things.

They meant a lot of lies but they will tell you, “I don’t remember”

Nick would not do that. I ask him every account. That’s why we are together, not Wing. 

He always says he does not remember !

Dean and Lee drunk degree only see ya class he is sober. The day meds school drop him, not sure where they wish to meet each other in the library for a novel they love to read.

People freedom in that nature guys, it’s a lot a lot …books. People like the books real. Not BBQ!

People imagine I meet a lot of guys, the day they open mouth a word “ I don’t remember”

It might be true

一眼萬年! correct !

Buddha says about memory or Anan.

It’s all correct.

I cannot stand it, you pretend who does not have a memory and if you fail…. I don’t see human much anyway. I warn people all the time.

I don’t write people, it just naturally happening by itself, Eben shrinks !! Haha…

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...