2021年9月12日 星期日

慘死 Eben and Lalla to all them funny tales fans ~ 我有看到咪口呀 ! 屍體~還有其他! 吸血鬼的棺材? 送給 海洋的 David Jones, because the 烏雲密布~ 我聽說了!

 okay ! 

and Dumbledore dies? You mean Eben Pagan?

People like me, I wlil tell you, I do not care a thing, they pretend to do.... 身口意!

Not jews, not italian petty boy petty girls to pretend catholic to wear a choir triyng chime bell...

THose years pass, in case you didn't hear it, the news on Smallville Opening.

I give you some light up, as if these parents meant to you 1900.

You refuse to try that day, I don't need them a bit... a second.

No one means a thing to me, when you legginig behind.... pretend to me...you all....becoming

I do not have mercy...

I will tell you, I do not have one second patience, anymore.

 

You don't work, you don't try to work.

Everything I have present to you in front of my face....you trying to be Harry Potter school, Luna !

Perfect!

 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...