2021年9月16日 星期四

殺戮之心在於怎麼 create 一片天 (鬼的故事) ghost story, Academia, USA.

 If I remember correctly, MIT

That wiki I only read once 2015 trying to comprehend….if you use your eyes to see something it’s in front of you, it’s moving ….they might just use the word phenomenon!

They define as a room, if you walk.

I …DIDNT attempt to go that field but now because I always the only person solving my own life….

Let’s hope yesterday at least you unplugged that person IT skills, you know how to heck.

I can first tell you my experience in working that field

        patent

        land I see for National Treasure movie 1 & 2

        Taipei many album Pinterest, venture like Rabbits palace. No, that is not Ghosty. It’s very 糜爛的生活 horrific to me.


I just write you title first statement in Chinese.

You actually need that sentence.


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...