2021年9月16日 星期四

Adam & Hailey 進場

 You have a wedding

You have a brother face

 You have a couple therapy parents all around

You have an org

(No, birds they yell at me )


At the junction of life, I used to tell everyone that story, like especially the Beginning and the End of Time, you pray all your childhood money, not schooling, you go out working early. You are not happy in college life.

And one day someone if hand Adam a work money to stabilize him like Eben, they both starting writing email, to tell me Eben he likes me !! Emails.

It’s a whole life praying methods.

I am telling you, working for social security is better cool breeze feel government than night market street smart peanut butter sandwitch.

American want you to teach English to local here.

美國是比較希望他們來教導你們英文 only

總統的名字

沒有,他們可以知道那些電影垃圾無比!!但是只要他們不是去害你們呀!就是你們覺得他們帥跟美的話, you can marry each, but working on every alphabet ENglish ABC 

But they don’t really know that. 但是他們其實不知道那件事情


No, parents, no

Church maybe top or very top…someone has some expectation. It could be none !

I am 尊上

They are mundane 榮華富貴

你們是細細小小心態

Tell them to sit there 5 mins, at any dining table.

At least that’s all they left and have.

They always say money pressure to choose between governmental guidelines or personal preference peanut butter night market Asian are blind and poor groups.

Yes, my father need food.

That is peanut butter and jelly.

Strawberry red or ground color.

Do you want to marry to my father ?


沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...