2021年9月22日 星期三

Carmen, is that with the Keegan ... UB, that girl Sisterhood of the traveling Pants, Its a Jewish, very fat, next to Sarah, ...isn't her name....Deep Throat

Carmen Twillie, Lebo M. - Circle Of Life (Official Video from "The Lion King")

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc


She was already fat.

Keegan was big, but then he went to the military, he becomes slim, when he comes back.

But she, that was more than 16 years ago, in APO.


Sisterhood of the traveling Pants, have 4 girls.

One is the Drama School girl, whom her dad is re-married.

I think that was her name? She looks like next by Sarah, Sarah too? or? Her nickname is Deep Throat. Like Banana jokes.

No, I am telling my birds.

She is not with Keegan.

Keegan was not really with anyone, but he got married, and divorced I think. He looks like Simon, that one.

No, don't called Dennis....he knows nothing about them.

Called Richardman. APO President.

 


 Whose name is IAN?

In the National Treasure? That Simon Cowell wants to steal the Declaration of Independence.....

They are artists design, and they are periodic table, do you know it all right, Simon? Every single words of it? 

That is all dead ends? 


15 years ago, I see Dean the Last ...Ola might be 16 years ago.

 

You know .... no one ever feel the supports of doing things when they become Somebody.

Really?

There is nothing to Thank God for, for whom you could be, if you would just remember all your supposed to study books in the past....

 

One of you, needs to be a guy like, to reform India.....re-formating.....reform ! 

改革的意思! 

 


 Dos-re-formating, = erase ! 

Whatever....its all about the same. Just re-write the textbooks, someone leads in India? 

I started about this year 6 months ago ....

You don't even land in India yet....

 

I don't really speak French right?

 

Bridget? The digging grave lady? Kerry is how much percentage error???

You got to be kidding me....

I think people like them, just decide to die on anyone...running on the beach, or running 4 blocks? 

Medical Boards, don't you do the patience care? One of those, if the movies turns real?

Can you just be more responsible? I am kinda full ! 

Really !

I hate this menu, called Mc Donald, can we re-make?

 

I don't have a recallation of my memory, what I eat today, if anything exicting me at all.

The morning menu. 兩個小籠包跟一張蛋 ~


 




沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...