2021年9月12日 星期日

All money made bill paper finance world starting Europe, listen up

 Today it’s a warning

Nick best pal, Lanh, all sons ( flying without wing )

Gu 柔情碎骨 (中國人~~我是誰?好玩嗎?)

Calvin

+Anita 

+ Brother Tong  ( do you know who he is? Handicap caretaker and?)

Real Love


Hank mom is an infection

His father is a glasses bottle 酒鬼

Do you need Tina’s witness what a broke glasses keep there just you don’t pay one attention to secure my only life? You exist impairement ?

The rest reason

Just say

I only need to educate 

Tesla

Edison

Rockfeller 

And their junks only !!

It will not matter if I provide miracle if I didn’t kill all MD, yet?

Their height

Their face

Their eyes frames like Lana Lane !!

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...