2021年8月9日 星期一

You know....on the real Job, a career....i used to work in the real paying job. That girl from the fire department volunteering works, lie. So I went to MLS program. Nick happens to come near by that time.

 One time in Retreat, Debra cut me in line, wants to go in first..someone stopped, her, I look at her.

Is she psycho?

She keeps doing those things, like she cannot see no one?


My job probably will be killing people on ordering that ....我的工作! 對!下達指令

Why? 

Someone I will tell you, when I kill so many people, so ....none sense putting things in front of me. 有人我會告訴你們,當我殺很多人的~~所以~很多所謂胡說八道的事情擺在我的面前~

or saying if I look at the TV....或是說我看著電視的板子

One of those things....I think they don't really mean that, my job, but I have too many jobs anyway. 其中一件的事情~我沒有覺得他們有那樣說,我的工作,但是我有太多工作根本

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...