2021年8月1日 星期日

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️♫ yeah I know. Yesterday 昨天科學的訴訟問題 you all want to sue us dead us science 1900 groups. You know, I know what you want to figure it out …what you know, I know, you don’t know. Correct, I know.

 New Age

You are white lighter, 

You are light worker

You are a miracle worker

You come far to join us in hands to pray

You comes in to our delight you need anything from us ?

You are manifestation of a God single point, called focus energy

You are energy being 

This body is not yours

This temple or God is whispering of me saying to you go to hell with it, impairement human.

====================-==============

I will help you to sound smart to …attempt doubts me in court 

Your honor, we are from like Susan Boyle Simon fan club, wish you to know we are Anglican singing none body require 4 limbs off human, no eyes needs color green, no hair needs to wash smell, no neck wears golds, but to use our mouth to wish a sound by having a throat cord to pronounce English, it’s everything given to us by God is so trivial to our gratitude is to Old Testament Yehweh, stem cells remake us a new skin, throat cord, hair to grow inside brain socket, eye ball green DNA stem cells, with brand new limbs looks nicer at volleyball, has an artery in our neck not dead to inhale oxygen to live so to compete Keanu Reeves young photos the One, Hollywood. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言

星海

 星兒 https://youtu.be/hgNCbff9byA Tiffany necklace it’s very pretty !! I had it. 🌹🌹🌹💐💐💐💐💐🌷🌷🌷🌸🌸🌸🌺🌺🌺🌸 所有人都是為了一樣的名聲利 ../ 同樣的同意...